If you think you've made the wrong decision buying a Musicarta product - let us help put things right!
Simply use the Contact form to send an email and we'll get right back to you.
Because of the particular nature of electronic goods, certain refund conditions apply.
1. The trial period extends only to 14 days after purchase.
2. All electronic goods must be returned as attachments to the webmaster at Musicarta as proof of purchase, along with a forwarded copy of the purchase order.
3. All correspondence must come from the original ordering email address and refunds will only be made via Pay Pal to the original purchasing agents.
4. A signed and scanned 'Scouts Honour' declaration that the Musicarta Publications product in question has been deleted in its entirety from a;; electronic devices owned by the purchaser, and that the material has not been shared with a third party, is required before any refund is made.
5. Only one Musicarta Publications purchase per customer is subject to the offer of a refund.
6. Software and hardware incompatibility is not Musicarta's responsibility and cannot from the basis for a refund claim.
7. Purchasers must give Musicarta every chance to remedy defects or, in the case of electronic delivery problems, to offer alternative delivery channels.
We hope you find these conditions fair and acceptable. Purchasing Musicarta Publications digital products implies acceptance of this refund policy.
Thanks for choosing Musicarta!
Thanks for studying with MUSICARTA!
- Come again soon! -