Musicarta Easy Piano Style
Naomi ~ Fantasie
Naomi - Fantasie is built on the MEPS 'One Fourth and a Pair' material.
Here's the performance, showing just the 'skeleton' MS.
Download the music here.
Using this material to learn to play (sections of, or all of) Naomi -
Fantasie assumes you have worked through the Musicarta Easy Piano Style
modules in the Musicarta Patreon zone.
- Figure out the skeleton music right hand and play along (un-syncopated/'straight'?) with the performance, one phrase at a time.
- Listen closely to the left hand/bass in the performance to figure which bottom-middle-top (BMT) notes play in which quaver slots.
- Play the (straight?) skeleton right hand music over the broken-up left hand B-M-T pattern.
- Imitate the performance (melody) anticipation, right hand solo.
- Counting slowly and carefully, start to put the syncopated right hand over the BMT-with-gaps left hand.
Just let go and enjoy this process!